Soapbox

Welcome and glad you stopped by. Step up on the soapbox and be heard. It 's your chance to stand up and clear the air and let out how you feel.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mondays



I like so many other people out there hate Mondays with a passion!  For the most part we all have to work and the thought of 5 grueling days to get to that ultimate prize at the end of the week called the weekend seems so far away.  Starting on Sunday the dread starts to over take me and wondering what kind of week will unfold for me.  The driving to and from work, what issues the boss is going to have, and what kind of snafus I will run into.  Mondays for the most part seem to go so slow and they always seem to put me in a bad mood.  I say we take the stinking Mondays and make them part of the weekend!  Maybe more people would like the poor ole day.  Sure I know if we did that then Tuesday would be the dreaded day but can’t hurt to try my idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment